The Victorian Government has reduced capacity on large construction sites to 25% or five workers on site (whichever is higher). Critical infrastructure and emergency repairs can continue.
From 11:59 Monday 16 August:
- A curfew will be imposed from 9pm to 5am. Authorised workers are permitted to travel to and from work even when the curfew is in place.
- Apply a density quotient of one person per four square metres at all sites. Staffing reductions apply, except for critical infrastructure and emergency repairs.
- The Victorian Government has reduced capacity on large construction sites to 25% or five workers on site (whichever is higher).
From 11:59pm on Tuesday August 17:
- Authorised workers living in Melbourne will be required to carry permits when working and travelling for work. This includes apprentices training with an Authorised Provider or
- Permits need to be certified by an employer
- Victorians living in regional Victoria and entering metropolitan Melbourne for authorised work must also obtain a permit.
Call us on (03) 9341 3444 or email email@example.com if you need assistance. You can also get in touch with your organiser or delegate.
We are continuing discussions with the Victorian Government and will update you as they progress
If you are worried about being stood down, please check Incolink’s advice on Government and other support available: https://bit.ly/3m3YcI3