These six critical actions just might be the difference between workers staying well and your site staying open or closing down.
The Victorian Building and Construction Industry remains OPEN because it is so
vital to the state economy and we have implemented the most thorough
measures available to keep workers safe – all listed in the Industry Guidelines BUT
The threat of illness from COVID-19 and the viability of the industry is still at RISK!
1) ENSURE that the site’s WORKPLACE MAPPING systems are up to date and INSTALL the SERVICE VIC QR Code Service.
2) MANDATE the wearing of masks (unless exempted or have a medical reason.)
3) ENSURE that the Density Quotient and Cleaning and Hygiene standards are in place.
4) ENSURE that anyone who has any COVID-19 symptoms or who has attended a COVID-19 public exposure site stays home and complies with Dept Health instructions.
5) AUDIT the ventilation in Hoists, Toilets, lunch rooms and change rooms which are high risk areas.
6) COMPLY with the Industry COVID-19 GUIDELINES
To download mandatory and best practice alert flyer click