Since March, we have been committed to lead workers safely through the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our priority has always been to protect the safety and livelihoods of our members, their families, and the broader community.
The roadmap announced is a good start to getting workers back to work with a clear plan to return to full capacity.
We have been praised by the government for our ‘Worlds Best Practice’ with safety measures in place well beyond those that were required, but we need the entire industry to follow our lead to protect ALL construction workers jobs.
Some of the measures we have in place to protect you include:
• Continuous medical grade sanitation cleaning
• Rostered breaks and split start times
• Social distancing put in place on site, in lunchrooms and toolbox meetings
• 18,000 and counting on site tests through Incolink with .04% (7) positive.
• On site temperature checking
The work you are doing is vital for you and your family. Be proud to be union and proud to lead the recovery of our economy